In conjunction with delivering the results from our first set of Privacy Ensured DNA Test Kits, we are proud to launch version 3.0 of the Essential Genome Report!
See how the Essential Genome Report has evolved over the last 3 major versions.
Version 3.0—Launched October 2020 (the current version)
With the additional capabilities enabled by our Privacy Ensured DNA Test Kit, version 3.0 introduced and/or improved the following:
- The Report now clearly shows you which Wellness Systems you need the most additional support in along with Wellness Systems you may choose to emphasize less based on having a low predisposition for issues.
- We introduced EGCO. Certified Partners that are available to help you make the most out of your Essential Genome Report by guiding you through understanding your specific results and by helping you identify the best Young Living products for you based on your results.
- Increased accuracy of our analysis with the addition of more than 125 new genetic variations.
Version 3.0 also improved many of the existing features within the Report including:
- Simplifying how we present recommended product categories to help the Report flow better and keep all recommendations in one location instead of in multiple places in the Report.
- Combined previous systems for “exercise injury and recovery” and “musculoskeletal wellness” into a single category. This combination improves the accuracy of our recommendations and simplifies product selection.
- Updated the Product Map to include everything from the Young Living catalog that has a compliant claim linked to one of our Wellness Systems. This included an additional 37 products from version 2.0!
Version 2.0—Launched June 2020
Just prior to our 1-year anniversary, we made the decision to make the Essential Genome Report specific—and exclusive—to Young Living products. This evolutionary decision allowed us to make better recommendations by including the entire Young Living catalog. Partnering with Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, also allowed us to make more expert recommendations.
Version 2.0 also included additional wellness systems for Weight/BMI, Nutritional Flexibility, Musculoskeletal health, and Exercise Injury and Recovery. With these additional categories, our analyzed genetic variations exceeded 300!
Version 2.0 also introduced the Product Map simplifying the process of identifying which Young Living products are appropriate for each of our Wellness Systems.
The launch of version 2.0 also coincided with the launch of our Privacy Ensured DNA Test Kit! This meant that everybody could take advantage of the amazing information within the report, instead of only those that had already had their DNA tested through a different provider.
Version 1.5—Launched September 2019
In version 1.5, we added analysis for the three skin-related sections (Sun Damage, Blemishes, and Aging.) These additions brought our total number of analyzed genetic variations to just over 200!
Version 1.0—Launched June 2019
Version 1.0 of the Essential Genome Report was the first genetic report ever released—by anybody—that linked genetic variants to essential oils! In version 1.0, the Report included insights for Sleep, Digestion, Immunity, Focus, Emotional Energy, and Emotional Control. Insights were limited to single essential oils that were non-specific to Young Living.